Portland Stage is proud to support our community by contributing complimentary tickets to local non-profits holding fundraising events.
All eligible organizations will receive a voucher good for two (2) tickets to a Mainstage production. Restrictions may apply, and will be clearly indicated on the voucher.
Portland Stage does not donate cash or buy advertising in fundraising programs.
Portland Stage Ticket Donation Request Guidelines:
The requesting organization:
– must be a current 501(c)3 non-profit.
– must be within a geographical radius of fifty miles of Portland.
– may only receive a ticket donation once within a 12 month period.
The requests must be received at least one month prior to the event’s donation deadline.
Only ten requests will be fulfilled per month.
– Requests for Arts organizations have priority
– All other requests are filled on a first come first serve basis.
Each request must be on official business letterhead and include:
– the date of the event.
– the date the tickets are needed by.
Your request can be sent in one of the following ways:
– Mail – Portland Stage
25A Forest Avenue
Portland, ME 04101
All donations are at the discretion of Portland Stage. We will contact you if we are not able to fulfill your request.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email
or call 207.774.1043 x309 (voicemail).
We wish you the best of luck with your event!