To check availability or to receive a rental quote, contact: Seth Asa Sengel via email email@example.com or call 207.774.1043 x309.
- Proscenium theater with raked seating.
- Stage area: 32′ wide by 27′ deep
- Seating Capacity: 286
- Lighting and sound systems are included
- Weekly and daily (2-day minimum) rentals
- Best availability for rental is late May through early July.
- Small three-quarter thrust black-box theater.
- Stage area: approximately 22′ wide by 18′ deep (depending on seating)
- Seating Capacity: 75
- Basic sound board, speakers, and lighting system are included
- Weekly rentals (one week minimum)
- Best availability for rental is late August through early June
Theater for Kids (Storefront)
- Flexible black-box theater.
- Stage area: approximately 18′ wide by 40′ deep (depending on seating)
- Seating Capacity: 40 seats (folding chairs included)
- The space can accommodate up to 75 depending on configuration.
- Lighting system package included.
- Sound system consists of a speaker hooked up to run from an audio jack.
- Rentals based on scheduling availability.
- *This space is not automatically accessible to someone in a wheelchair; a ramp can be provided and set off to the side to enable easier access as necessary.
Front of House – Front of House services are not part of the rental agreement but can be provided for an additional fee.
Insurance – Renter must have liability insurance.
Marketing – Renter should plan to create and distribute all marketing materials.
Parking – Parking is NOT provided for renters or their patrons. Parking is available, for a nominal fee, at several garages within a few blocks of the theater. There is also on-street parking within walking distance of the theater. On-street parking is free after 6 PM Mondays-Saturdays and all day on Sundays and holidays.
Technician – Renter must use a Portland Stage Approved Technician to operate the equipment and ensure the building is properly locked up.