Tickets can be purchased:
- In Person-25A Forest Ave, Portland, ME
TICKET PRICING: Available for each production by visiting the show page, by clicking on the “Get Tickets” or “Buy Tickets” buttons and are also displayed at various times during the ticket purchasing process.
Box Office Information:
Phone: 207.774.0465 | E-mail: click here
Portland Stage Box Office Hours thru June 2nd:
12:00pm-6:00pm Tuesday – Sunday ; Phone & Walk-up.
1 hour before showtime through intermission – performance days, walk-up only.
Portland Stage Summer Box Office Hours June 3rd – August 6th:
12:00pm-5:00pm Tuesday – Saturday ; Phone & Walk-up.
Please note the Box Office is closed on:
Memorial Day, Independence Day (Jul 1-4), Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day thru New Years Day.
Types of Ticket Purchases:
• SEATED MEMBERSHIPS – 1 admission to each of the 6 Mainstage shows. Same seat, same day and same time at each production.
• FLEX MEMBERSHIPS – the flexibility to use their tickets in any combination throughout the season until the pass is used up (example-2 tickets to 3 shows, 3 tickets to 2 shows, etc.). All of the benefits of a Fixed Seat Member without being locked into a permanent date or time.
• Ticket Samplers – good for one ticket to any of Portland Stage’s Mainstage performances for the current season. A great gift option. Excludes the co-production with Maine State Music Theater and all Studio Theater productions.
• Individual Tickets – purchase for any show through the show page or by contacting the Box Office at 207-774-0465.
• Rush35 – For theater-lovers 35 & under. Sign-up for Rush35 and each time you come to to the theater you get a $15 rush ticket. Available day of show only.
• Student Rush – For all full-time students of any age (valid ID required for higher education students). Available day of show only.
• Group Sales – purchase 10 or more tickets and save up to 30% off the regular ticket price.