- Phone | 207.774.0465
- In Person | 25A Forest Ave, Portland, ME
- E-mail: click here
TICKET PRICING: Available for each production by visiting the show page, by clicking on the “Get Tickets” or “Buy Tickets” buttons, and displayed at various times during the ticket purchasing process.
Portland Stage Box Office Hours (Off Season Hours):
Phone | Tue-Sat 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Closed Sundays & Mondays
Portland Stage Box Office Hours (Peformance Weeks):
Phone & Walk-up | Tue-Sun 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Performance Days | 1 hour before showtime for walk-ups only
Dec 24th | 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Dec 25th – Jan 1st | Closed
Please note the Box Office is closed on:
Memorial Day, Independence Day (Jul 1-4), Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day through New Years Day.
Types of Ticket Purchases:
• Seated Membership | 1 admission to each of the 6 Mainstage shows. Same seat, same day, and same time at each production.
• Flex Membership | The flexibility to use their tickets in any combination throughout the season until the pass is used up. All of the benefits of a Seated Member without being locked into a permanent date or time.
• Ticket Sampler | Good for one ticket to any of Portland Stage’s Mainstage performances for the current season. A great gift option. Excludes the co-production with Maine State Music Theater and all Studio Theater productions.
• Individual Tickets | Purchase for any show through the show page or by contacting the Box Office at 207-774-0465.
• Rush35 | For theater-lovers 35 & under. Sign-up for Rush35 and each time you come to the theater you get a $15 rush ticket. Available day of show only.
• Student Rush | For all full-time students of any age (valid ID required for higher education students). Available day of show only.
• Group Sales | Purchase 10 or more tickets and save up to 30% off the regular ticket price.