Portland Stage rarely cancels a performance
What if the show isn’t canceled but you
can’t get here due to extreme weather?
• If Portland Stage has not canceled the performance, but you feel that it is unsafe to travel to the theater, call the Portland Stage Box Office before the performance to see if an exchange is possible.
What to do if a performance is canceled?
• If a performance is canceled, ticket holders may exchange their tickets for a same-price ticket to any other performance.
• To exchange into another performance or obtain information about additional options, call the Portland Stage Box Office at 207.774.0465.
What may cause a performance to be canceled?
• Portland Stage may cancel a performance for inclement weather if the City of Portland declares a snow emergency.
• Cancellations will be announced no later than three hours prior to the scheduled start time of the performance.
• Should inclement weather cause the cancellation of a performance, cancellation information will be available on the home page of this website, local television and radio stations, and via Portland Stage Box Office at 207.774.0465.
• All inclement weather exchanges are based on ticket availability.
• All individual ticket sales are final unless a show was canceled by Portland Stage.
• Subscribers may exchange their season tickets at any time, regardless of weather.