JOIN THE CULTURE OF KINDNESS
The Independent Transportation Network of Portland, ITNAmerica, has partnered with Portland Stage and the Portland Symphony Orchestra to launch the Fine Rides for Fine Arts program, which connects volunteer drivers with older people to help them attend plays and concerts.
HELP SENIORS ENJOY THE ARTS
BECOME AN ITNAmerica VOLUNTEER DRIVER!
As a volunteer driver for the Fine Rides for Fine Arts program, you will earn:
- Free membership for a lower-income senior.
- $50 cash donation for the Fine Rides program.
- Transportation credits for your volunteer driver miles.
To learn more about volunteer driving for Fine Rides for Fine Arts, call ITNPortland at 207-854-0505 or visit the website at itnportland.org/fineridesfinearts
WHAT IS ITNPortland?
The Independent Transportation Network of Portland, ITNPortland, has provided 24/7 door-through-door and arm-through-arm transportation to older people in Greater Portland since 1995, delivering more than a third of a million rides. Through ITN’s program, volunteer drivers earn credits for driving and donate those credits to people of limited means who need rides. We call it the Road Scholarship Fund.
Now, with a grant from the Rines Thompson Foundation, ITNPortland is working with Portland Stage and the Portland Symphony to get the word out about Fine Rides for the Fine Arts and bring the Culture of Kindness to the art-loving community.
WHO IS FINE RIDES FOR THE FINE ARTS FOR?
- Are you looking for a pleasant way to meet new people and give back to the community? Become a volunteer driver.
- Do you need a little help with transportation to concerts or plays? Sign up to become a member.
- Do you need help with costs? Ask about the Road Scholarship Fund.
Contact ITNPortland at 207-854-0505 or visit the website itnportland.org/fineridesfinearts