• Senior Citizens 65 and up – receive a $4 savings off the regular price.
• Students*- for advanced ticket sales students received a $15 savings off the regular price
• Student Rush* – $15 day of show for all full-time students of any age, in person only.
*Student ticket purchases are for full-time students. A valid school ID for higher education students must be presented at time of pickup.
• Rush 35* – $15 day of show – for ages 18-35.
*Rush35 – must present an ID that includes picture and date of birth.
• Military – receive $15 off the Regular Adult price for up to 4 tickets to all Mainstage productions, including our holiday productions, with a valid military ID.
• Groups – for groups of 10 or more.
• Members – receive 15% off the regular ticket price when purchasing additional tickets to any of the mainstage shows or to the holiday show.
• Pay-What-You-Can – Portland Stage designates certain performances as Pay-What-You-Can performances, with a limited number of tickets offered.
Pay-What-You-Can Performance Information
Portland Stage offers a limited number of discounted tickets for select performances to each Mainstage show. These tickets are made possible through the generous support of our donors to ensure that patrons who cannot afford our regular ticket pricing can attend our shows.
Pay-What-You-Can rules are as follows:
- Pay-what-you-can tickets are a suggested price of $10, but we will accept what ever you feel you can afford.
- Limit of two (2) tickets per customer as there are a limited number of Pay-what-you-can tickets set aside.
- Pay-what-you-can tickets go on sale at 12 noon on the day of the performance.
- Tickets must be purchased in person.
- Seating is limited to designated areas.
Note: All sales are final and there are no refunds or changes allowed after purchase.
2018-19 Season Pay-What-You-Can Performances
Unless otherwise noted, all Pay-What-You-Can performances are the first Tuesday at 7:30 pm, the first Thursday at 7:30 pm, and the third Thursday at 2:00 pm.
Ben Butler by Richard Strand
Tuesday, September 25 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, September 27 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, October 11 at 2:00 pm
Refuge*Malja* ملجأ by Bess Welden, with Arabic translations by Ali Al Mshakheel
Tuesday, October 30 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, November 1 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, November 15 at 2:00 pm
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Sunday, December 2 at 5:00pm
The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
Tuesday, January 22 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, January 24 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, February 7 at 2:00 pm
The Half-Light by Monica Wood
Tuesday, February 26 25 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, February 28 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, March 14 at 2:00 pm
Skeleton Crew by Dominique Morisseau
Tuesday, April 2 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, April 4 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, April 18 at 2:00 pm
The Last Five Years by Jason Robert Brown
Tuesday, Apr 30 at 7:30pm
Thursday, May 2 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, May 16 at 2:00 pm