Portland Stage provides our corporate partners with tremendous value through individual show sponsorships, as well as opportunities to support our expanding community engagement initiatives, Education Programs, special events and more!
Aligning your organization with Portland Stage brings heightened visibility and awareness of your brand among our audiences, and demonstrates your company’s commitment to the arts, education, and community.
Portland Stage provides our corporate partners with a captive audience from throughout the state, plus New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Mainstage productions are marketed over the course of 14 months from the announcement of our season each April through the following May, and have an intensive five week marketing push with print, online, and radio advertising campaigns around the lead-up and run of each show.
Portland Stage’s Development team will collaborate with your company to create a partnership that highlights your core business capabilities, engages existing and potential customers, and positions your brand as a key contributor to Maine’s cultural dialogue.
Depending on the level so support, partner benefits may include:
- On-site integration of logo and custom signage
- Curated events and performances designed to engage your company’s key demographic target groups year-round
- Tickets to Mainstage productions for employees and clients
- Playbill and digital-on-demand advertisements
- Dedicated emails about your company to targeted Portland Stage subscribers and audience members
- Editorial content on Portland Stage’s website
- And much more!
Please call Development at 207.774.1043 x 109 or send an email to Beth Given, Development Director, to explore ways in which partnering with us can meet your company’s philanthropic and marketing goals.