Subscribers and members are the backbone of our organization, providing ongoing support for the theater. Like many of our patrons, we’re finding it more important than ever to prepare for the unexpected as we enter our 2020-21 Mainstage Season. We are offering ways to give our patrons more flexibility and agency during the upcoming season while public health concerns are still at the forefront, including working on securing necessary permissions to stream productions online for Subscribers and Members. Look for future updates from us on our progress.
2020-21 SUBSCRIPTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Due to social distancing guidelines, we likely face the challenge of reducing our houses by more than half. Because of these limitations, we are taking a different approach to Subscriptions and Memberships. Current subscribers who remain engaged with Portland Stage in ANY ONE of the following ways for this atypical season will be offered the chance to renew their 2019-20 Season seats in the Spring of 2021.
If you would like to redeem a credit for any of the following subscription plans, please call the Box Office at 207.774.0465 instead of ordering online.
All-In Pricing as low as $161.96 (includes handling fees)
This is a package for those who are ready to commit to riding out the season with us, no matter what that entails. By purchasing an ALL-IN Subscription for the 2020-21 Season, you are standing with Portland Stage through thick or thin – and we couldn’t be more grateful.
This Option Includes:
- A ticket to each of the six (6) Mainstage shows.
- Priority Seating for your subscription seats.
- Box Office will seat you in the best possible seats available, but reserves the right to make changes to your seating within the house, without notice, to satisfy social distancing guidelines.
- Your agreement to DONATE the value of your tickets automatically if a production is cancelled due to public health concerns.
- An exclusive invite to a special thank-you event for our ALL-IN Subscribers once it is safe enough to do so.
- Does not include our 2020 holiday production.
If you know that the All-In Subscription is the package for you and are ready to order now, click the button below:
Flex Pass Pricing as low as $226.46 (including fees)
The classic flex subscription with expanded options. Commit to a number of tickets now, and make your specific plans later. This season, in addition to the usual 6-ticket and 12-ticket FlexPasses, we are also offering passes for 8 tickets and 10 tickets to help you build the season you want.
This Option Includes:
- Early access to reserve your tickets before a show goes on sale to the general public.
- If a show is cancelled due to public health concerns, your reservation will be cancelled and your tickets will be returned to your FlexPass for future use.
- Flex Passes are not valid for the holiday or studio theater productions.
If you know that the Flex Pass Subscription is the package for you and are ready to order now, click the button below:
Membership Pricing $50 – see below for details.
We have often used the words membership and subscription interchangeably in the past, but for the first time, we’re offering a genuine membership as an alternative to the regular subscription options. If you want live theater in your life, but you’re trying to decide whether you even have the ability to join us this season, we hope this will help you decide. For a single low fee, you show your commitment to Portland Stage, and are guaranteed the chance to renew your 2019-20 subscription seats for the 2021-22 Season.
This Option Includes:
- Purchase individual tickets show by show whenever you’re ready to do so, and pay the same low per-ticket rate as subscribers each time.
- Early access to purchase your tickets before tickets go on sale to the general public.
- Membership discount benefits do not extend to productions or events outside of our 2020-21 Mainstage season.
If you know that the Membership is the package for you and are ready to order now, click the button below:
If you need to speak to the Box Office regarding: subscribing/becoming a member for the upcoming season; matters of accessibility (hearing, sight, or mobility) related to your seats; redeeming a credit; or your date and time for the upcoming season, please click the Google form link below to let the Box Office know how to assist you.
2020-21 SUBSCRIBER & MEMBER BENEFITS
These are the perennial benefits that remain unchanged:
- Exchanges | Change whenever you need to. Your first change for each show is at no extra charge for a performance of the same price (ie: evening to evening)
- Save | Your per-ticket price is lower than average single ticket prices, and you only pay a one-time handling fee for each subscription package in your purchase.
- Replacements | Misplaced or forgotten tickets can be easily reprinted at the Box Office on the day of the show.
- Share | Exclusive discounts for additional tickets to bring family and friends.
- NEW! Early Access | Get access to reservations, exchanges, and additional tickets before shows go on sale to the general public.
- NEW! Virtual Viewing | If you would prefer to view the mainstage productions online as opposed to attending in person you can exchange your ticket to a virtual ticket.