Portland Stage is proud to support our community by contributing complimentary tickets to local organizations holding auction or raffle fundraisers. The process for requesting a donation is listed below.
Portland Stage Donation Guidelines:
- Portland Stage donates only to current 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.
- Requests must be in writing on official business letterhead. The request should include the date of the event and the date the tickets are needed by. We will contact you immediately if we will not be able to fulfill your request.
- Requests must be received by PSC at least one month prior to the event or donations deadline.
- Organization must be within a geographical radius of fifty miles of PSC.
- Only ten requests will be fulfilled per month. Arts organizations have priority and all other donations are made on a first come first serve basis.
All eligible organizations will receive two vouchers each good for a single ticket to any show of the current season (except our holiday shows). All donations are at the discretion of Portland Stage.
To redeem vouchers, advance reservations are required and may be made by calling the Box Office at 207-774-0465. Vouchers are not valid the final week of the show’s performance schedule. Vouchers are good only for the season in which they are issued.
If you would like to fax your request, the number is 207-774-0576.
Our mailing address is:
Portland Stage: Donations
Attn: Donald Smith
P.O. Box 1458
Portland, ME 04104
Portland Stage does not contribute cash donations or buy advertising in fundraising programs.
Please contact Audience Services Manager Donald Smith at email@example.com or 207-774-1043 ext. 309 (voice mail) if you have additional questions.
We wish you the best of luck with your event!