Portland Stage is proud to support our community by contributing complimentary tickets to local non-profits holding fundraising events.
All eligible organizations will receive a voucher good for two (2) tickets to a mainstage show (excluding the holiday show). Vouchers are good only for the season in which they are issued. Portland Stage does not donate cash or buy advertising in fundraising programs.
Portland Stage Ticket Donation Request Guidelines:
- Requesting organization is a current 501(c)3 non-profit.
- Requesting organization must be within a geographical radius of fifty miles of Portland Stage.
- Only ten requests will be fulfilled per month.
- Requests for Arts organizations have priority
- All other requests are filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Requests must be on official business letterhead and include:
- the date of the event.
- the date the tickets are needed by.
- Requests must be received at least one month prior to the event or donations deadline. We will contact you immediately if we will not be able to fulfill your request.
- Requests can be sent in one of the following ways:
- EMAIL - email@example.com
- MAIL - Portland Stage
25A Forest Avenue
Portland, ME 04101
- FAX - 207.774.0576
- All donations are at the discretion of Portland Stage.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-774-1043 ext. 309 (voice mail).
We wish you the best of luck with your event!