Season Tickets - Subscribers have the exclusive benefit of being able to exchange thier tickets to another performance of the same production.All individual ticket sales are final. There are no exchanges and no refunds. For more information on subscriber benefits please click here.
All other Tickets Sales - All sales are final there are no ticket changes and no ticket refunds.
In the Case of FLU or SNOW STORMS -
PORTLAND STAGE rarely cancels a performance.
What may cause a performance to be cancelled?
- Portland Stage will cancel a performance for inclement weather if the City of Portland declares a snow emergency.
- Cancellations will be announced no later than three hours prior to the scheduled start time of the performance.
- Should inclement weather cause the cancellation of a performance, cancellation information will be available on the home page of this website, local television and radio stations, and via PORTLAND STAGE at 207.774.0465.
What to do if a performance is cancelled?
- If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders may exchange their tickets for a same-price ticket to any other performance.
- To exchange into another performance or obtain information about additional options, call the PORTLAND STAGE Box Office at 207.774.0465.
Show isn't cancelled but you can't get here due to extreme weather conditions?
- If Portland Stage has not cancelled the performance but you feel the conditions are such that you don't feel safe travelling to the theater, call the Portland Stage Box Office before the performance, to see if an exchange is possible.
PLEASE NOTE - All exchanges are based on ticket availability and a surcharge is added if exchanging into a higher priced performance.